I love adventures and I love summer, and so for the first time ever, I decided to make a summer bucket list.
It is filled with randomness, silliness, food, road trips, unplugging, and lots of ice cream. Life is short; summer is shorter. Who knows what next year will hold? This summer I want to be intentional about enjoying the good things God has given me.
So here's what I want to do (alongside assorted friends and family):
- Go to Rib Fest
- See a movie at the drive-in
- Drink lots of water
- Unplug and disconnect more
- Get ice cream at a downtown pop-up dairy bar
- Visit a farmer's market I've never been to before
- Go on an epic hike
- Drink one of the best milkshakes in Halifax
- Read a lot of books
- Eat amazing grilled cheese
- Spend more time outside
What do you want to do this summer?